Revocation right for consumers
(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his
commercial or independent professional activities.)
Instructions for revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within one month without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is one month with effect from the day of the conclusion of the contract
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Christian Evers, Altersheimerstraße 18, 81545 München, Telefonnr.: 01522 7939718, E-Mail-Adresse: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, or an e-mail)
of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the
expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of
additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by
us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this
contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment
unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
Criteria for expiry
The right of withdrawal shall expire in the case of a contract for the supply of digital content, not on a tangible medium that obliges the
consumer to pay a price if the consumer:
1. has expressly consented to the entrepreneur commencing performance of the contract before the end of the withdrawal period; and
2. has confirmed that he is aware that his right of withdrawal expires upon the commencement of the performance of the contract, and
3. the entrepreneur has provided the consumer with a confirmation of the contract on a durable medium within a reasonable period of time
after the conclusion of the contract, but no later than when the digital content not on a tangible medium is made available:
- which reproduces the content of the contract; and
- stating that the consumer, prior to the performance of the contract, has expressly consented to the entrepreneur commencing performance of the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period and has confirmed his knowledge that, by consenting, he loses his right of withdrawal upon commencement of performance of the contract.
Specimen – revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
– To Christian Evers, Altersheimerstraße 18, 81545 München, e-mail address: email@example.com
– I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*) ´/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.